Blog aggregator for economics research
AEIdeasThis page list the blog posts that were indexed on EconAcademics.Org, along with the mentioned research items or authors linked to IDEAS. In all, these are 3 blog posts referring to 5 distinct items or authors.
The complete blog can be found here: AEIdeas
- Pethokoukis Podcast: Time for parents to get a tax cut? My chat with Robert Stein, architect of the conservative push for a pro-growth, pro-family tax agenda by James Pethokoukis, 2013-11-01 15:50:46
- Isaac Ehrlich & Jinyoung Kim, 2005. "Social Security, Demographic Trends, and Economic Growth: Theory and Evidence from the International Experience," NBER Working Papers 11121, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Time for conservatives to champion the poor by Andrew Quinn, 2013-09-25 13:35:23
- Is work sharing an answer for high unemployment? by James Pethokoukis, 2012-06-13 15:15:00
- Steiner, Viktor & Peters, Ralf-Henning, 2000. "Employment effects of work sharing: an econometric analysis for West Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 00-20, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Axel Börsch-Supan, 2002. "Reduction of Working Time: Does it Decrease Unemployment?," MEA discussion paper series 02003, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Jennifer Hunt, 1999.
"Has Work-Sharing Worked In Germany?,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 114(1), pages 117-148, February.