Blog aggregator for economics research
Berghs BetraktelserThis page list the blog posts that were indexed on EconAcademics.Org, along with the mentioned research items or authors linked to IDEAS. In all, these are 7 blog posts referring to 7 distinct items or authors.
The complete blog can be found here: Berghs Betraktelser
- Björklund, Anders & Jäntti, Markus & Lindquist, Matthew J., 2007.
"Family Background and Income during the Rise of the Welfare State: Brother Correlations in Income for Swedish Men Born 1932-1968,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3000, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Björklund, Anders & Jäntti, Markus & Lindquist, Matthew J., 2009. "Family background and income during the rise of the welfare state: Brother correlations in income for Swedish men born 1932-1968," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(5-6), pages 671-680, June.
- Ahlin, Åsa, 2003. "Does School Competition Matter? Effects of a Large-Scale School Choice Reform on Student Performance," Working Paper Series 2003:2, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Pekkarinen, Tuomas & Uusitalo, Roope & Pekkala, Sari, 2006.
"Education Policy and Intergenerational Income Mobility: Evidence from the Finnish Comprehensive School Reform,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2204, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pekkarinen, Tuomas & Pekkala, Sari & Uusitalo, Roope, 2006. "Educational policy and intergenerational income mobility: evidence from the Finnish comprehensive school reform," Working Paper Series 2006:13, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Hajo Holzmann & Sebastian Vollmer & Julian Weisbrod, 2007. "Income Distribution Dynamics and Pro-Poor Growth in the World from 1970 to 2003," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 161, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Mellander, Charlotta & Florida, Richard, 2007. "The Creative Class or Human Capital? - explaining regional development in Sweden," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 79, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Timothy Smeeding & Susanna Sandstrom, 2004. "Poverty and Income Maintenance in Old Age: A Cross-National View of Low Income Older Women," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College 2004-29, Center for Retirement Research.