Blog aggregator for economics research
Damijan blogThis page list the blog posts that were indexed on EconAcademics.Org, along with the mentioned research items or authors linked to IDEAS. In all, these are 5 blog posts referring to 12 distinct items or authors.
The complete blog can be found here: Damijan blog
- Valerie Cerra & Sweta Chaman Saxena, 2008. "Growth Dynamics: The Myth of Economic Recovery," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 98(1), pages 439-57, March.
- Claessens,Constantijn A. & Klingebiel, Daniela & Laeven, Luc, 2004. "Resolving systemic financial crisis : policies and institutions," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3377, The World Bank.
- Ricardo Hausmann & Jason Hwang & Dani Rodrik, 2007. "What you export matters," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 1-25, March.
- Joze P. Damijan & Jose de Sousa & Olivier Lamotte, 2008. "Does international openness affect productivity of local firms? Evidence from Southeastern Europe," LICOS Discussion Papers 21908, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, K.U.Leuven.
- Bruno S. Frey
- Stephan Meier
- Bruno S. Frey & Stephan Meier, 2003. "Are Political Economists Selfish and Indoctrinated? Evidence from a Natural Experiment," Economic Inquiry, Oxford University Press, vol. 41(3), pages 448-462, July.
- Stephan Meier & Bruno S. Frey, . "Do Business Students make Good Citizens?," IEW - Working Papers iewwp148, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Joze P. Damijan & Mark Knell & Boris Majcen & Matija Rojec, 2003. "Technology Transfer through FDI in Top-10 Transition Countries: How Important are Direct Effects, Horizontal and Vertical Spillovers?," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 549, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Gorodnichenko, Yuriy & Svejnar, Jan & Terrell, Katherine, 2007. "When Does FDI Have Positive Spillovers? Evidence from 17 Emerging Market Economies," IZA Discussion Papers 3079, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).