Blog aggregator for economics research
Dani Rodrik's weblogThis page list the blog posts that were indexed on EconAcademics.Org, along with the mentioned research items or authors linked to IDEAS. In all, these are 3 blog posts referring to 4 distinct items or authors.
The complete blog can be found here: Dani Rodrik's weblog
- Mankiw, N Gregory & Romer, David & Weil, David N, 1992.
"A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 107(2), pages 407-37, May.
- Levine, Ross & Renelt, David, 1992.
"A Sensitivity Analysis of Cross-Country Growth Regressions,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 82(4), pages 942-63, September.
- Levine, Ross & Renelt, David, 1991. "A sensitivity analysis of cross-country growth regressions," Policy Research Working Paper Series 609, The World Bank.
- Branko Milnaovic, 2003. "GLOBALIZATION AND GOALS: Does soccer show the way?," Labor and Demography 0312001, EconWPA.
- Sumon Majumdar & Sharun Mukand, 2007.
"The Leader as Catalyst: On Leadership and the Mechanics of Institutional Change,"
1128, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Sumon Majumdar & Sharun Mukand, 2008. "The Leader as Catalyst – on Leadership and the Mechanics of Institutional Change," CESifo Working Paper Series 2337, CESifo Group Munich.