Blog aggregator for economics research
econoblog101This page list the blog posts that were indexed on EconAcademics.Org, along with the mentioned research items or authors linked to IDEAS. In all, these are 16 blog posts referring to 18 distinct items or authors.
The complete blog can be found here: econoblog101
- China Credit Crunch – it’s the central bank, stupid! by Dirk, 2013-06-20 13:55:49
- The Irrelevance of Equilibrium Economics by Dirk, 2013-06-07 10:50:05
- Where are the �konomen? by Dirk, 2013-06-06 07:55:57
- Richard Morris & Hedwig Ongena & Ludger Schuknecht, 2006. "The reform and implementation of the Stability and Growth Pact," Occasional Paper Series 47, European Central Bank.
- Romneynomics is really just neoclassical economics in 2012 by Dirk, 2012-10-23 21:30:41
- John B. Taylor, 2010. "Does the Crisis Experience Call for a New Paradigm in Monetary Policy?," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 402, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Mankiw N. Gregory, 2004. "The Economic Agenda," The Economists' Voice, De Gruyter, vol. 1(3), pages 1-7, December.
- Eric M. Engen & R. Glenn Hubbard, 2004. "Federal Government Debt and Interest Rates," NBER Working Papers 10681, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Real personal income and depression by Dirk, 2012-09-13 09:08:30
- Total disconnect � new data on super rich by the Tax Justice Network by Dirk, 2012-08-01 15:07:08
- Hein, Eckhard, 2011.
"Distribution, ‘Financialisation’ and the Financial and Economic Crisis – Implications for Post-crisis Economic Policies,"
31180, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hein, Eckhard, 2011. "Distribution, 'financialisation' and the financial and economic crisis: Implications for post-crisis economic policies," IPE Working Papers 09/2011, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Hein, Eckhard, 2011. "Distribution, ‘Financialisation’ and the Financial and Economic Crisis – Implications for Post-crisis Economic Policies," MPRA Paper 31180, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- The Rhetoric of Reaction: the Tobin tax by Dirk, 2012-02-01 18:05:01
- The Re-reincarnation of Keynesian Economics by Dirk, 2012-01-27 16:41:37
- N. Gregory Mankiw, 1992.
"The Reincarnation of Keynesian Economics,"
NBER Working Papers
3885, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mankiw, N.G., 1991. "The Reincarnation of Keynesian Economoics," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1572, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- N. Gregory Mankiw, 1992. "The Reincarnation of Keynesian Economics," NBER Working Papers 3885, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cosmos and the City by Dirk, 2011-05-29 13:50:48
- Ole Christiansen & Dirk H. Ehnts & Hans-Michael Trautwein, 2010. "Industry relocation, linkages and spillovers across the Baltic Sea: extending the footloose capital model," Baltic Journal of Economics, Baltic International Centre for Economic Policy Studies, vol. 10(1), pages 61-78, June.
- Cultural Learnings of Kazakhstan for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Ireland by Dirk, 2011-02-22 18:35:48
- repec:cdl:ciders:187139 is not listed on IDEAS
- European Unhappiness and the Crisis by Dirk, 2011-02-14 19:40:14
- Heinz Welsch, 2011. "The magic triangle of macroeconomics: how do European countries score?," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 63(1), pages 71-93, January.
- Global imbalances � caused by the free market? by Dirk, 2010-11-18 09:35:44
- The emergence of a two-speed euro zone? by Dirk, 2010-08-13 12:03:22
- Guillermo A. Calvo, 1998. "Capital Flows and Capital-Market Crises: The Simple Economics of Sudden Stops," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 0, pages 35-54, November.
- �?�MF �?? the European Monetary Fund by Dirk, 2010-03-09 13:16:03
- The Big Sort by Dirk, 2009-07-20 10:23:34
- Questions for John Taylor by Dirk, 2009-05-28 13:37:23
- Roberto Tamborini, 2008. "The macroeconomics of imperfect capital markets. Whither saving-investment imbalances?," Department of Economics Working Papers 0815, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.