Blog aggregator for economics research
EconoSpeakThis page list the blog posts that were indexed on EconAcademics.Org, along with the mentioned research items or authors linked to IDEAS. In all, these are 15 blog posts referring to 6 distinct items or authors.
The complete blog can be found here: EconoSpeak
- Reification by kevin quinn, 2013-10-07 15:08:00
- Megan McArdle: As the Lump Crumbles... by Sandwichman, 2013-06-18 23:30:00
- A Few Critiques of Tim Taylor’s Historical Review of U.S. Government Deficits by ProGrowthLiberal, 2012-12-06 17:08:00
- Should We Panic Over the Level of Federal Debt? by ProGrowthLiberal, 2011-05-29 17:24:00
- Reframing Rebalancing by Peter Dorman, 2010-08-11 10:53:00
- Peter Dorman, 2007. "Low Savings or a High Trade Deficit?: >i>Which Tail Is Wagging Which?>/i>," Challenge, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 50(4), pages 49-64, August.
- Robert Leonard by kevin quinn, 2010-06-15 16:16:00
- Robert Leonard, 2010. "The Collapse of Interwar Vienna: Oskar Morgenstern’s Community, 1925 - 1950," ICER Working Papers 04-2010, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Fawcett: "The Regulation of the Hours of Labour by the State" (abridged) IV by Sandwichman, 2009-08-31 20:07:00
- Ohanian the Onanian by Sandwichman, 2009-08-29 22:03:00
- Paul Lanoie & François Raymond & Bruce S. Shearer, 1996. "Work Sharing and Productivity : Evidence from a Natural Experiment," CIRANO Working Papers 96s-06, CIRANO.
- Number One! by Sandwichman, 2009-08-02 03:22:00
- Only So Much Boilerplate to Go Round by Sandwichman, 2009-07-17 02:17:00
- Jobless Recovery v. Working Less by Sandwichman, 2009-07-10 18:39:00
- No Evidence that Business Week Economics Editor Knows What He is Talking About by Sandwichman, 2009-07-09 15:56:00
- The Danger of Boilerplate by Sandwichman, 2009-06-18 18:32:00
- Those Wacky Europeans! by Sandwichman, 2009-05-08 00:03:00
- Bailouts and JAWBS by Sandwichman, 2008-11-20 18:18:00