Blog aggregator for economics research
econ trekThis page list the blog posts that were indexed on EconAcademics.Org, along with the mentioned research items or authors linked to IDEAS. In all, these are 3 blog posts referring to 5 distinct items or authors.
The complete blog can be found here: econ trek
- North, Douglass C, 1991. "Institutions," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 5(1), pages 97-112, Winter.
- José Aixalá & Gema Fabro, 2007. "A Model Of Growth Augmented With Institutions," Economic Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(3), pages 71-74, 09.
- Tebaldi, Edinaldo & Mohan, Ramesh, 2008. "Institutions-Augmented Solow Model And Club Convergence," MPRA Paper 10386, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sheng Guo & Jungmin Lee, 2011. "Keeping Up With Fashion: Recent Trends in the Subfields of Study of Doctoral Students in Economics," Working Papers 1101, Florida International University, Department of Economics.
- Jeff Pitblado, 2004. "SIM_ARMA: Stata module to simulate data for ARMA processes," Statistical Software Components S445301, Boston College Department of Economics.