Blog aggregator for economics research
eKonometricsThis page list the blog posts that were indexed on EconAcademics.Org, along with the mentioned research items or authors linked to IDEAS. In all, these are 3 blog posts referring to 5 distinct items or authors.
The complete blog can be found here: eKonometrics
- Alisher Aldashev & Johannes Gernandt & Stephan L. Thomsen, 2008.
"The Immigrant Wage Gap in Germany,"
FEMM Working Papers
08019, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Helena Skyt Nielsen & Michael Rosholm & Nina Smith & Leif Husted, 2004.
"Qualifications, discrimination, or assimilation? An extended framework for analysing immigrant wage gaps,"
Springer, vol. 29(4), pages 855-883, December.
- Nielsen, Helena Skyt & Rosholm, Michael & Smith, Nina & Husted, Leif, 2001. "Qualifications, Discrimination, or Assimilation? An Extended Framework for Analysing Immigrant Wage Gaps," IZA Discussion Papers 365, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Picot, Garnett Hou, Feng Coulombe, Simon, 2007. "Chronic Low Income and Low-income Dynamics Among Recent Immigrants," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2007294e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Kuan Xu, 2002. "Converging at the Bottom of the Income Distribution? Assimilation of Immigrant Cohorts over Time," Department of Economics at Dalhousie University working papers archive ginisbgp, Dalhousie, Department of Economics.
- Jacob L. Vigdor, 2004. "Community Composition and Collective Action: Analyzing Initial Mail Response to the 2000 Census," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 86(1), pages 303-312, February.