Blog aggregator for economics research
FiredoglakeThis page list the blog posts that were indexed on EconAcademics.Org, along with the mentioned research items or authors linked to IDEAS. In all, these are 5 blog posts referring to 5 distinct items or authors.
The complete blog can be found here: Firedoglake
- Stefan Bach & Martin Beznoska & Viktor Steiner, 2011.
"A Wealth Tax on the Rich to Bring down Public Debt?: Revenue and Distributional Effects of a Capital Levy,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
1137, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Stefan Bach & Martin Beznoska & Viktor Steiner, 2011. "A Wealth Tax on the Rich to Bring down Public Debt?: Revenue and Distributional Effects of a Capital Levy," SOEPpapers 397, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Bach, Stefan & Beznoska, Martin & Steiner, Viktor, 2011. "A wealth tax on the rich to bring down public debt? Revenue and distributional effects of a capital levy," Discussion Papers 2011/10, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Michael P. Dooley & David Folkerts-Landau & Peter M. Garber, 2005. "Savings Gluts and Interest Rates: The Missing Link to Europe," NBER Working Papers 11520, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael D. Bordo & Barry Eichengreen, 1998. "The Rise and Fall of a Barbarous Relic: The Role of Gold in the International Monetary SYstem," NBER Working Papers 6436, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.