Blog aggregator for economics research
Freedom and FlourishingThis page list the blog posts that were indexed on EconAcademics.Org, along with the mentioned research items or authors linked to IDEAS. In all, these are 5 blog posts referring to 6 distinct items or authors.
The complete blog can be found here: Freedom and Flourishing
- Jon Hall & Christopher Barrington-Leigh & John Helliwell, 2010. "Cutting through the Clutter: Searching for an Over-Arching Measure of Well-Being," CESifo DICE Report, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 8(4), pages 8-12, 01.
- Paolo Verme, 2010.
"Life satisfaction and income inequality,"
178, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Mayraz, Guy & Wagner, Gert G. & Schupp, Jürgen, 2009.
"Life Satisfaction and Relative Income: Perceptions and Evidence,"
IZA Discussion Papers
4390, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Guy Mayraz & Gert G. Wagner & Jürgen Schupp, 2009. "Life Satisfaction and Relative Income: Perceptions and Evidence," SOEPpapers 214, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Guy Mayraz & Jürgen Schupp & Gert G. Wagner, 2009. "Life Satisfaction and Relative Income: Perceptions and Evidence," CEP Discussion Papers dp0938, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Hörisch, Hannah, 2007.
"Is the veil of ignorance only a concept about risk? An experiment,"
Discussion Papers in Economics
1362, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Schildberg-Hörisch, Hannah, 2010. "Is the veil of ignorance only a concept about risk? An experiment," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 94(11-12), pages 1062-1066, December.
- Hörisch, Hannah, 2008. "Is the veil of ignorance only a concept about risk? An experiment," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 230, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Bruce Headey, 2006. "Life Goals Matter to Happiness: A Revision of Set-Point Theory," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 639, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.