Blog aggregator for economics research
MoneynessThis page list the blog posts that were indexed on EconAcademics.Org, along with the mentioned research items or authors linked to IDEAS. In all, these are 5 blog posts referring to 5 distinct items or authors.
The complete blog can be found here: Moneyness
- Settlers of Catan... the monetary version by JP Koning, 2013-02-12 20:49:00
- Uncertainty and the demand for liquidity by JP Koning, 2012-12-22 00:17:00
- Erich Streissler, 1972. "To What Extent Was the Austrian School Marginalist?," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 4(2), pages 426-441, Fall.
- Richard Cantillon on Cantillon Effects by JP Koning, 2012-12-05 19:41:00
- Bordo, Michael David, 1983. "Some aspects of the monetary economics of Richard Cantillon," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 235-258.
- Gold conspiracies by JP Koning, 2012-09-20 14:02:00
- James D. Hamilton, 1988. "Role Of The International Gold Standard In Propagating The Great Depression," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 6(2), pages 67-89, 04.
- Intraday overdrafts, clearing and settlement systems, and Fedwire by JP Koning, 2012-01-08 22:59:00
- Selgin, George, 2004. "Wholesale payments: questioning the market-failure hypothesis," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 333-350, September.