Blog aggregator for economics research
The Past SpeaksThis page list the blog posts that were indexed on EconAcademics.Org, along with the mentioned research items or authors linked to IDEAS. In all, these are 8 blog posts referring to 8 distinct items or authors.
The complete blog can be found here: The Past Speaks
- Does State Charity Crowd-Out Private Philanthropy? by andrewdsmith, 2013-12-03 19:39:53
- Nina Boberg-Fazlic & Paul Sharp, 2013. "Does Welfare Spending Crowd Out Charitable Activity? Evidence from Historical England under the Poor Laws," Working Papers 0049, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Interview with Business Historian Bernardo Batiz-Lazo: The Cashless Society? by andrewdsmith, 2013-07-26 15:32:54
- Economic History Society Conference by andrewdsmith, 2013-04-03 13:43:23
- NAKABAYASHI, Masaki, 2012. "Price, Quality, and Organization: Branding in the Japanese silk-reeling industry," ISS Discussion Paper Series (series F) f160, Institute of Social Science, The University of Tokyo, revised 21 Mar 2013.
- The Adam Smith Institute, Business Ethics, and the Ayn Rand Lecture by andrewdsmith, 2012-06-23 20:01:30
- Ahmed, Ali M. & Salas, Osvaldo, 2008. "In the back of your mind: Subliminal influences of religious concepts on prosocial behavior," Working Papers in Economics 331, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Was the American Revolution an Economic Disaster? by andrewdsmith, 2011-07-15 08:19:13
- Business History: Time for Debate by andrewdsmith, 2011-06-28 13:08:18
- Baumol, William J, 1990. "Entrepreneurship: Productive, Unproductive, and Destructive," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(5), pages 893-921, October.
- Academics as Prostitutes by andrewdsmith, 2011-02-03 14:37:10
- Bruno S. Frey, . "Publishing as Prostitution? Choosing Between One‘s Own Ideas and Academic Failure," IEW - Working Papers 117, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- My Teaching This Week by andrewdsmith, 2009-10-23 10:59:52
- Carlos Ann M. & Lewis Frank D., 1995. "The Creative Financing of an Unprofitable Enterprise: The Grand Trunk Railway of Canada, 1853-1881," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 273-301, July.