Blog aggregator for economics research
Pensieri EconomiciThis page list the blog posts that were indexed on EconAcademics.Org, along with the mentioned research items or authors linked to IDEAS. In all, these are 6 blog posts referring to 17 distinct items or authors.
The complete blog can be found here: Pensieri Economici
- [A&C] A Monetary and Fiscal Framework for Economic Stability: A Friedmanian Approach to Restoring Growth by Lorenzo Battisti, 2013-06-02 18:21:00
- [A&C] Monetary Policy and Central Banking after the Crisis: The Implications of Rethinking Macroeconomic Theory by Lorenzo Battisti, 2013-05-29 11:03:00
- Thomas I. Palley, 2011. "Monetary Policy and Central Banking after the Crisis: The Implications of Rethinking Macroeconomic Theory," IMK Working Paper 8-2011, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- IMK Working Paper, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- [A&C] Origins and prospects of the Euro existential crisis by Lb, 2013-05-07 11:27:00
- DEM Discussion Papers, Department of Economics and Management.
- Luigi Bonatti & Andrea Fracasso, 2013. "Origins and prospects of the Euro existential crisis," DEM Discussion Papers 2013/03, Department of Economics and Management.
- Il salario nelle crisi: Modigliani e l�inizio della fine del Pci by Lb, 2012-07-19 19:57:00
- Francesco Cattabrini, 2012. "Franco Modigliani and the Italian Left-Wing: the Debate over Labor Cost (1975-1978)," HISTORY OF ECONOMIC THOUGHT AND POLICY, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 0(1), pages 75-95.
- HISTORY OF ECONOMIC THOUGHT AND POLICY, FrancoAngeli Editore.
- Le variabili nascoste delle contro-riforme pensionistiche by Lb, 2012-03-11 21:08:00
- Alicia Adsera, 2005. "Vanishing Children: From High Unemployment to Low Fertility in Developed Countries," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 95(2), pages 189-193, May.
- IZA Discussion Papers, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Journal of Population Economics, Springer.
- Alícia Adserà, 2004. "Changing fertility rates in developed countries. The impact of labor market institutions," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 17-43, February.
- American Economic Review, American Economic Association.
- MPIDR Working Papers, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Adsera, Alicia, 2005. "Where Are the Babies? Labor Market Conditions and Fertility in Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 1576, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jan M. Hoem, 2005. "Why does Sweden have such high fertility?," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2005-009, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Destra Sociale ieri e oggi (prima parte) by Lb, 2012-02-01 20:23:00
- Germa Bel, 2009. "THE FIRST PRIVATIZATION: SELLING SOEs AND PRIVATIZING PUBLIC MONOPOLIES IN FASCIST ITALY (1922-1925)," Working Papers in Economics 235, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Working Papers in Economics, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.