Blog aggregator for economics research
Triple CrisisThis page list the blog posts that were indexed on EconAcademics.Org, along with the mentioned research items or authors linked to IDEAS. In all, these are 8 blog posts referring to 13 distinct items or authors.
The complete blog can be found here: Triple Crisis
- Crying for Argentina, again? by Triplecrisis, 2013-06-13 14:17:47
- Roberto Frenkel & Martin Rapetti, 2008. "Five years of competitive and stable real exchange rate in Argentina, 2002-2007," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 22(2), pages 215-226.
- Does It Matter Who Will Be The Next Director of the WTO? by Mehdi Shafaeddin, 2013-02-20 13:43:12
- UNCTAD Discussion Papers, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Mehdi SHAFAEDDIN, 2001. "Free Trade Or Fair Trade? An Enquiry Into The Causes Of Failure In Recent Trade Negotiations," UNCTAD Discussion Papers 153, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- No Magic Wand: Liberalization and Structural Transformation in India by Triplecrisis, 2012-05-17 13:00:05
- Mario Cimoli & Nelson Correa, 2002. "Trade Openess and Technological Gaps in Latin America: a Low Growth Trap," LEM Papers Series 2002/14, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Remembering Alice Amsden: Catching up or Falling Behind? by Mehdi Shafaeddin, 2012-03-19 13:38:40
- Abramovitz, Moses, 1993. "The Search for the Sources of Growth: Areas of Ignorance, Old and New," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 53(02), pages 217-243, June.
- Kevin P. Gallagher & Mehdi Shafaeddin, 2009. "Policies for Industrial Learning in China and Mexico," Trade Working Papers 22782, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- An uneasy comparison by Ali Kadri, 2011-10-21 13:01:27
- Lin, Justin Yifu, 2011.
"New structural economics : a framework for rethinking development,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
5197, The World Bank.
- Justin Yifu Lin, 2011. "New Structural Economics: A Framework for Rethinking Development," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 26(2), pages 193-221, August.
- Lin, Justin Yifu, 2011. "New structural economics : a framework for rethinking development," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5197, The World Bank.
- Whatever happened to stability analysis? by Alejandro Nadal, 2011-06-17 14:00:37
- Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier.
- Mantel, Rolf R., 1974. "On the characterization of aggregate excess demand," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 348-353, March.
- Sonnenschein, Hugo, 1973. "Do Walras' identity and continuity characterize the class of community excess demand functions?," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 345-354, August.
- Debreu, Gerard, 1974. "Excess demand functions," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 15-21, March.
- Policy Space at the WTO: Developing Countries Should Reject Demands in Manufacturing Negotiations by Mehdi Shafaeddin, 2010-11-25 14:00:34
- Shafaeddin, Mehdi, 2006. "Does trade openness helps or hinders industrialization?," MPRA Paper 4371, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Spotlight G-20: We Need an International Commodity Reserve Currency by Triplecrisis, 2010-11-04 13:00:17
- Leanne Ussher, 2009. "Global Imbalances and the Key Currency Regime: The Case for a Commodity Reserve Currency," Review of Political Economy, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 21(3), pages 403-421.