Blog aggregator for economics research
Truck and BarterThis page list the blog posts that were indexed on EconAcademics.Org, along with the mentioned research items or authors linked to IDEAS. In all, these are 7 blog posts referring to 8 distinct items or authors.
The complete blog can be found here: Truck and Barter
- Stefano Toso, 1991. "The Italian School of Public Finance at the Turn of the Twentieth Century and the Ricardian Equivalence Theorem," Working Papers 106, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Esther Duflo, 2000.
"Grandmothers and Granddaughters: Old Age Pension and Intra-household Allocation in South Africa,"
NBER Working Papers
8061, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Esther Duflo, 2003. "Grandmothers and Granddaughters: Old-Age Pensions and Intrahousehold Allocation in South Africa," World Bank Economic Review, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(1), pages 1-25, June.
- Elias L. Khalil, 1997. "The Red Queen Paradox: A Proper Name for a Popular Game - Note," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 153(2), pages 411-415, June.
- Kevin D. Hoover & Mark V. Siegler, 2005.
"Sound and Fury: McCloskey and Significance Testing in Economics,"
- Kevin Hoover & Mark Siegler, 2008. "Sound and fury: McCloskey and significance testing in economics," Journal of Economic Methodology, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 15(1), pages 1-37.