Blog aggregator for economics research
Working EconomicsThis page list the blog posts that were indexed on EconAcademics.Org, along with the mentioned research items or authors linked to IDEAS. In all, these are 5 blog posts referring to 5 distinct items or authors.
The complete blog can be found here: Working Economics
- Are the job polarization data robust? by Heidi Shierholz, 2013-01-18 14:49:40
- Lefter, Alexandru & Sand, Benjamin M., 2011. "Job Polarization in the U.S.: A Reassessment of the Evidence from the 1980s and 1990s," Economics Working Paper Series 1103, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Occupation employment trends and wage inequality: What the long view tells us by Lawrence Mishel, 2013-01-15 17:09:40
- Handbook of Labor Economics, Elsevier.
- What do Social Security, Medicare and public investments have in common? They make us richer by Josh Bivens, 2012-08-22 20:29:46
- Racial inequality and the black homicide rate by Algernon Austin, 2012-05-02 20:12:02
- Mark Gius, 2009. "The effect of gun ownership rates on homicide rates: a state-level analysis," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 16(17), pages 1687-1690.
- Nine reasons to invest more in the nation�s infrastructure by epollack, 2011-09-27 14:48:10
- James Heintz, 2010. "The impact of public capital on the US private economy: new evidence and analysis," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 24(5), pages 619-632.