Blog aggregator for economics research
Anti-DismalThis page list the blog posts that were indexed on EconAcademics.Org, along with the mentioned research items or authors linked to IDEAS. In all, these are 3 blog posts referring to 3 distinct items or authors.
The complete blog can be found here: Anti-Dismal
- Javier Vázquez-Grenno, 2012. "Job search methods in times of crisis: native and immigrant strategies in Spain," Working Papers 2012/19, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Ronald Bachmann & Thomas K. Bauer & Hanna Kröger, 2012.
"Minimum Wages as a Barrier to Entry – Evidence from Germany,"
Ruhr Economic Papers
0329, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Bachmann, Ronald & Bauer, Thomas K. & Kroeger, Hanna, 2012. "Minimum Wages as a Barrier to Entry: Evidence from Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 6484, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Davide Cantoni & Noam Yuchtman, 2012.
"Medieval Universities, Legal Institutions, and the Commercial Revolution,"
NBER Working Papers
17979, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cantoni, Davide & Yuchtman, Noam, 2012. "Medieval Universities, Legal Institutions, and the Commercial Revolution," Discussion Papers in Economics 12896, University of Munich, Department of Economics.