Blog aggregator for economics research
Brett KellerThis page list the blog posts that were indexed on EconAcademics.Org, along with the mentioned research items or authors linked to IDEAS. In all, these are 3 blog posts referring to 3 distinct items or authors.
The complete blog can be found here: Brett Keller
- Monday miscellany by Brett, 2012-12-10 06:48:34
- David de la Croix & Omar Licandro, 2012. "The Mean Lifetime of Famous People from Hammurabi to Einstein," Working Papers 666, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- On deworming by Brett, 2012-12-07 10:03:44
- Edward Miguel & Michael Kremer, 2004. "Worms: Identifying Impacts on Education and Health in the Presence of Treatment Externalities," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 72(1), pages 159-217, 01.
- Hunger Games survival analysis by Brett, 2012-04-11 12:00:00
- Nicholas J. Cox, 1999. "TAB_CHI: Stata modules for tabulation of multiple variables in Stata 8.2 or better," Statistical Software Components S368901, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 11 Nov 2010.