Blog aggregator for economics research
Building the skylineThis page list the blog posts that were indexed on EconAcademics.Org, along with the mentioned research items or authors linked to IDEAS. In all, these are 6 blog posts referring to 9 distinct items or authors.
The complete blog can be found here: Building the skyline
- Skyscrapers and Happiness: An International Comparison (Part I) by Jason Barr, 2017-12-10 18:22:05
- Jordan Rappaport & Chad R. Wilkerson, 2001. "What are the benefits of hosting a major league sports franchise?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q I, pages 55-86.
- Peter Dodds & Christopher Danforth, 2010. "Measuring the Happiness of Large-Scale Written Expression: Songs, Blogs, and Presidents," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 441-456, August.
- Shang Ha & Seung-Jin Jang, 2015. "National Identity, National Pride, and Happiness: The Case of South Korea," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 121(2), pages 471-482, April.
- Manhattan Profits (Part II): Return on Investment for a Superslim Skyscraper by Jason Barr, 2017-11-26 20:19:24
- Jason Barr & Fred Smith & Sayali Kulkarni, 2015. "What’s Manhattan Worth? A Land Values Index from 1950 to 2013," Working Papers Rutgers University, Newark 2015-002, Department of Economics, Rutgers University, Newark.
- Franz Fuerst & Patrick McAllister & Claudia B Murray, 2011. "Designer buildings: estimating the economic value of ‘signature’ architecture," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 43(1), pages 166-184, January.
- Manhattan Profits (Part I): The Economics of the Superslim by Jason Barr, 2017-11-19 17:54:32
- Broken Clockism: The “Skyscraper Curse” is Bogus by Jason Barr, 2017-11-05 17:53:12
- Jason Barr & Bruce Mizrach & Kusum Mundra, 2015. "Skyscraper height and the business cycle: separating myth from reality," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(2), pages 148-160, January.
- Growing Up: Skyscraper Heights over the 20th Century by Jason Barr, 2017-10-20 12:59:53
- Jason Barr, 2013.
"Skyscrapers And Skylines: New York And Chicago, 1885–2007,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(3), pages 369-391, August.
- Jason Barr, 2011. "Skyscrapers and Skylines: New York and Chicago, 1885-2007," Working Papers Rutgers University, Newark 2011-001, Department of Economics, Rutgers University, Newark.
- Jason Barr, 2013. "Skyscrapers And Skylines: New York And Chicago, 1885–2007," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(3), pages 369-391, August.
- The Birth of Height: The World’s First Skyscraper by Jason Barr, 2017-10-07 14:18:55
- Barr, Jason & Tassier, Troy & Trendafilov, Rossen, 2011. "Depth to Bedrock and the Formation of the Manhattan Skyline, 1890–1915," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 71(04), pages 1060-1077, December.