Blog aggregator for economics research
The Capital SpectatorThis page list the blog posts that were indexed on EconAcademics.Org, along with the mentioned research items or authors linked to IDEAS. In all, these are 3 blog posts referring to 3 distinct items or authors.
The complete blog can be found here: The Capital Spectator
- Research Review | 27 November 2020 | Inflation by James Picerno, 2020-11-27 05:02:31
- Qazi Haque & Leandro M. Magnusson, 2020. "Uncertainty shocks and inflation dynamics in the U.S," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 20-25, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Research Review | 8 February 2019 | ESG Investing by James Picerno, 2019-02-08 04:19:57
- Mansi Jain & Gagan Deep Sharma & Mrinalini Srivastava, 2019. "Can Sustainable Investment Yield Better Financial Returns: A Comparative Study of ESG Indices and MSCI Indices," Risks, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(1), pages 1-18, February.
- Are Recent S&P 500 Returns Excessive? Part III by James Picerno, 2017-12-27 11:19:36
- Jacques Pezier & Anthony White, 2006. "The Relative Merits of Investable Hedge Fund Indices and of Funds of Hedge Funds in Optimal Passive Portfolios," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2006-10, Henley Business School, Reading University.