Blog aggregator for economics research
Chris SampsonThis page list the blog posts that were indexed on EconAcademics.Org, along with the mentioned research items or authors linked to IDEAS. In all, these are 5 blog posts referring to 7 distinct items or authors.
The complete blog can be found here: Chris Sampson
- 10 steps to open access success by Chris Sampson, 2015-10-21 05:00:10
- Economics: the death of a discipline by Chris Sampson, 2014-01-22 06:00:56
- Becker, Gary S., 1978. "The Economic Approach to Human Behavior," University of Chicago Press Economics Books, University of Chicago Press, edition 0, number 9780226041124.
- Hamermesh, Daniel S & Soss, Neal M, 1974. "An Economic Theory of Suicide," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(1), pages 83-98, Jan.-Feb..
- Priorities in academic publishing: quality vs quantity by Chris Sampson, 2014-01-16 06:00:15
- New working paper – ‘The relationship between individual risk and cost-effectiveness in screening interventions’ by Chris Sampson, 2013-12-03 06:00:55
- Sampson, Christopher & James, Marilyn & Whynes, David, 2013. "The relationship between individual risk and cost-effectiveness in screening interventions," MPRA Paper 51799, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Contradictions in privacy by Chris Sampson, 2013-10-23 05:30:22
- Benjamin Hermalin & Michael Katz, 2006. "Privacy, property rights and efficiency: The economics of privacy as secrecy," Quantitative Marketing and Economics, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 209-239, September.
- Beresford, Alastair R. & Kübler, Dorothea & Preibusch, Sören, 2010.
"Unwillingness to Pay for Privacy: A Field Experiment,"
IZA Discussion Papers
5017, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Beresford, Alastair R. & Kübler, Dorothea & Preibusch, Sören, 2012. "Unwillingness to pay for privacy: A field experiment," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 117(1), pages 25-27.
- Alastair R. Beresford & Dorothea KÃ¼bler & SÃ¶ren Preibusch, 2011. "Unwillingness to Pay for Privacy: A Field Experiment," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2011-010, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Beresford, Alastair R. & Kübler, Dorothea & Preibusch, Sören, 2010. "Unwillingness to pay for privacy: A field experiment," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Behavior SP II 2010-03, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).