Blog aggregator for economics research
Common TragediesThis page list the blog posts that were indexed on EconAcademics.Org, along with the mentioned research items or authors linked to IDEAS. In all, these are 4 blog posts referring to 4 distinct items or authors.
The complete blog can be found here: Common Tragedies
- Alberini, Anna & Harrington, Winston & McConnell, Virginia, 1996. "Estimating an Emissions Supply Function from Accelerated Vehicle Retirement Programs," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 78(2), pages 251-65, May.
- Matthew J. Kotchen & Nicholas E. Burger, 2007.
"Should We Drill in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge? An Economic Perspective,"
NBER Working Papers
13211, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kotchen, Matthew J. & Burger, Nicholas E., 2007. "Should we drill in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge? An economic perspective," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 4720-4729, September.
- Massimo Tavoni & Valentina Bosetti & Brent Sohngen, 2007.
"Forestry and the Carbon Market Response to Stabilize Climate,"
2007.15, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Tavoni, Massimo & Sohngen, Brent & Bosetti, Valentina, 2007. "Forestry and the carbon market response to stabilize climate," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 5346-5353, November.