Blog aggregator for economics research
Credit WritedownsThis page list the blog posts that were indexed on EconAcademics.Org, along with the mentioned research items or authors linked to IDEAS. In all, these are 8 blog posts referring to 12 distinct items or authors.
The complete blog can be found here: Credit Writedowns
- How might a China slowdown affect the world? by Michael Pettis, 2014-12-02 16:02:33
- Kenneth Austin, 2014. "Systemic equilibrium in a Bretton Woods II-type international monetary system: the special roles of reserve issuers and reserve accumulators," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 36(4), pages 607-634, July.
- Bernanke: Communication and Monetary Policy by Guest Author, 2013-11-23 13:05:56
- Tobin, James, 1969. "A General Equilibrium Approach to Monetary Theory," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 1(1), pages 15-29, February.
- Reifschneider, David & Willams, John C, 2000. "Three Lessons for Monetary Policy in a Low-Inflation Era," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 32(4), pages 936-66, November.
- The Crisis as a Classic Financial Panic by Guest Author, 2013-11-11 00:00:05
- Stanley Fischer, 1999. "On the Need for an International Lender of Last Resort," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 13(4), pages 85-104, Fall.
- Full text: Janet Yellen â€“ Perspectives on Monetary Policy by Guest Author, 2012-06-07 13:10:28
- Janet L. Yellen & George A. Akerlof, 2006. "Stabilization Policy: A Reconsideration," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 44(1), pages 1-22, January.
- James D. Hamilton & Jing Cynthia Wu, 2012.
"The Effectiveness of Alternative Monetary Policy Tools in a Zero Lower Bound Environment,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 44, pages 3-46, 02.
- James D. Hamilton & Jing Cynthia Wu, 2011. "The Effectiveness of Alternative Monetary Policy Tools in a Zero Lower Bound Environment," NBER Working Papers 16956, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hess Chung & Jean‐Philippe Laforte & David Reifschneider & John C. Williams, 2012.
"Have We Underestimated the Likelihood and Severity of Zero Lower Bound Events?,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 44, pages 47-82, 02.
- Hess Chung & Jean-Philippe Laforte & David Reifschneider & John C. Williams, 2011. "Have we underestimated the likelihood and severity of zero lower bound events?," Working Paper Series 2011-01, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Taylor, John B., 1993. "Discretion versus policy rules in practice," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 195-214, December.
- The alternative to the ECB writing the check is economic collapse by Guest Author, 2011-11-15 16:18:41
- Goodhart, Charles A. E., 1998. "The two concepts of money: implications for the analysis of optimal currency areas," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 407-432, August.
- Chinese inflation, monetary policy and the dollar peg by Guest Author, 2011-02-18 13:20:00
- Reade, J. James & Volz, Ulrich, 2010.
"Chinese monetary policy and the dollar peg,"
2010/35, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Volz, Ulrich & Reade, J. James, 2011. "Chinese Monetary Policy and the Dollar Peg," Annual Conference 2011 (Frankfurt, Main): The Order of the World Economy - Lessons from the Crisis 48740, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Reade, J. James & Volz, Ulrich, 2010. "Chinese monetary policy and the dollar peg," Discussion Papers 2010/35, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Chileâs Economy â Steady as She Goes by Claus Vistesen, 2010-07-15 18:45:00
- Rafael Gómez & Pablo Hernández de Cos, 2003. "Demographic Maturity and Economic Performance: The Effect of Demographic Transitions on Per Capita GDP Growth," Banco de Espa�a Working Papers 0318, Banco de Espa�a.
- Greed is not good by Edward Harrison, 2009-10-15 17:15:09