Blog aggregator for economics research
The CSAE BlogThis page list the blog posts that were indexed on EconAcademics.Org, along with the mentioned research items or authors linked to IDEAS. In all, these are 6 blog posts referring to 7 distinct items or authors.
The complete blog can be found here: The CSAE Blog
- Community-Based Development initiatives: Who in the village hears about them and who doesn’t? And how? by Bet Caeyers, 2014-12-29 14:46:01
- Baird, Sarah & McIntosh, Craig & Özler, Berk, 2013.
"The regressive demands of demand-driven development,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 27-41.
- Baird, Sarah & McIntosh, Craig & Ozler, Berk, 2011. "The regressive demands of demand-driven development," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5883, The World Bank.
- Sarah Baird & Craig McIntosh & Berk Ã–zler, 2011. "The Regressive Demands of Demand-Driven Development," Working Papers 2011-21, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Baird, Sarah & McIntosh, Craig & Özler, Berk, 2013. "The regressive demands of demand-driven development," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 27-41.
- What is the impact of natural resource booms on income inequality? Some lessons from Australia by Sambit Bhattacharyya, 2013-08-13 10:37:35
- Corden, W Max & Neary, J Peter, 1982. "Booming Sector and De-Industrialisation in a Small Open Economy," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(368), pages 825-48, December.
- Open Data and Development by Damian Clarke, 2013-03-05 15:19:01
- Damian Clarke, 2012. "WORLDSTAT: Stata module to produce a visualisation of the state of world development," Statistical Software Components S457540, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 24 Feb 2013.
- What have we learned from all the agricultural microinsurance pilots? by Daniel Clarke, 2012-11-16 11:50:00
- The rise and fall of (Chinese) African apparel exports by Pierre-Louis VÃ©zina, 2012-09-24 05:00:43
- Rolfe Robert J. & Woodward Douglas P., 2005. "African Apparel Exports, AGOA, and the Trade Preference Illusion," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 5(3), pages 1-28, September.
- To understand earnings in Africa, we need to look past the formal/informal divide by Andrew Kerr, 2012-06-01 11:47:25
- Maloney, William F, 1999. "Does Informality Imply Segmentation in Urban Labor Markets? Evidence from Sectoral Transitions in Mexico," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 13(2), pages 275-302, May.
- Kristin F. Butcher & Cecilia Elena Rouse, 2001.
"Wage effects of unions and industrial councils in South Africa,"
Industrial and Labor Relations Review,
ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 54(2), pages 349-374, January.
- Butcher, Kristin F. & Rouse, Cecilia Elena, 2001. "Wage effects of unions and industrial councils in South Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2520, The World Bank.