Blog aggregator for economics research
Development EconomicsThis page list the blog posts that were indexed on EconAcademics.Org, along with the mentioned research items or authors linked to IDEAS. In all, these are 4 blog posts referring to 8 distinct items or authors.
The complete blog can be found here: Development Economics
- Poor Behavior, Good Behavioral Policies? Double Standards for the North and South by Svenja Flechtner, 2017-09-14 10:24:56
- Premature Deindustrialization and the Defeminization of Labor by jpellg, 2017-06-29 12:00:36
- Cagatay, Nilufer & Ozler, Sule, 1995. "Feminization of the labor force: The effects of long-term development and structural adjustment," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(11), pages 1883-1894, November.
- Unequal Inequalities Revisited by jpellg, 2017-02-03 12:30:01
- S. Subramanian, 2015. "Assessing Inequality in the Presence of Growth: an Expository Essay," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 42(3), pages 179-199, September.
- What Can We Learn from Alternative Theories of Economic Development? by Ingrid Harvold Kvangraven, 2017-01-29 15:17:34
- Erik S. Reinert & Jayati Ghosh & Rainer Kattel (ed.), 2016. "Handbook of Alternative Theories of Economic Development," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 15311.
- Hollis Chenery† & T.N. Srinivasan (ed.), 1988. "Handbook of Development Economics," Handbook of Development Economics, Elsevier, edition 1, volume 1, number 1, January.
- Erik S. Reinert, 2009. "Emulation versus Comparative Advantage: Competing and Complementary Principles in the History of Economic Policy," The Other Canon Foundation and Tallinn University of Technology Working Papers in Technology Governance and Economic Dynamics 25, TUT Ragnar Nurkse School of Innovation and Governance.
- Krueger, Anne O, 1974. "The Political Economy of the Rent-Seeking Society," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(3), pages 291-303, June.
- Erik S. Reinert, 2006.
"Development and Social Goals: Balancing Aid and Development to Prevent ‘Welfare Colonialism’,"
14, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Erik S. Reinert, 2006. "Development and Social Goals: Balancing Aid and Development to Prevent ‘Welfare Colonialism’," The Other Canon Foundation and Tallinn University of Technology Working Papers in Technology Governance and Economic Dynamics 03, TUT Ragnar Nurkse School of Innovation and Governance.