Blog aggregator for economics research
Duncan's Economic BlogThis page list the blog posts that were indexed on EconAcademics.Org, along with the mentioned research items or authors linked to IDEAS. In all, these are 4 blog posts referring to 5 distinct items or authors.
The complete blog can be found here: Duncan's Economic Blog
- L. Randall Wray, 1998.
"Government as Employer of Last Resort: Full Employment Without Inflation,"
- L. Randall Wray, 1997. "Government as Employer of Last Resort: Full Employment without Inflation," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_213, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- John Landon-Lane & Peter Robertson, 2002.
"Can government policies increase national long-run growth rates?,"
Departmental Working Papers
200213, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Robertson, Peter & John S Landon-Lane, 2003. "Can government policies increase national long-run growth rates?," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 175, Royal Economic Society.
- Alwyn Young, 2003. "Gold into Base Metals: Productivity Growth in the People's Republic of China during the Reform Period," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 111(6), pages 1220-1261, December.
- Weinstein, Michael M., 1982. "From New Deal to New Economics: The American Liberal Response to the Recession of 1937. By Dean L. May. New York: Garland Publishing, Inc., 1981. Pp. xiv, 204. $25.00," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 42(04), pages 965-966, December.