Blog aggregator for economics research
Economics and EthicsThis page list the blog posts that were indexed on EconAcademics.Org, along with the mentioned research items or authors linked to IDEAS. In all, these are 6 blog posts referring to 7 distinct items or authors.
The complete blog can be found here: Economics and Ethics
- Igersheim on Rawls and economics by Mark D. White, 2021-12-06 13:00:00
- Herrade Igersheim, 2021. "Rawls and the economists: the (im)possible dialogue," Working Papers of BETA 2021-47, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Break-up of the Euro by Jonathan B. Wight, 2012-06-20 23:32:01
- Christianity, Greed, and Markets by Jonathan B. Wight, 2012-02-27 20:10:49
- Changing Lives through Literature by Jonathan B. Wight, 2012-02-17 20:01:24
- Economics as a Moral Science by Jonathan B. Wight, 2011-01-15 23:24:26
- Pressman and Scott on measuring poverty by Mark D. White, 2009-10-23 17:49:19
- Steven Pressman & Robert Scott, 2009. "Consumer Debt and the Measurement of Poverty and Inequality in the US," Review of Social Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 67(2), pages 127-148.
- Steven Pressman & Robert Scott, 2009. "Who are the Debt Poor?," Journal of Economic Issues, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(2), pages 423-432.