Blog aggregator for economics research
EconoSpeakThis page list the blog posts that were indexed on EconAcademics.Org, along with the mentioned research items or authors linked to IDEAS. In all, these are 26 blog posts referring to 9 distinct items or authors.
The complete blog can be found here: EconoSpeak
- Crowding Out and the Social Overhead Costs of Labor by Sandwichman, 2017-07-28 22:00:00
- Dark Matter or Base Erosion & Profit Shifting? by ProGrowthLiberal, 2015-05-02 16:22:00
- Ralph H. Kozlow, 2006. "Statistical Issues Related to Global Economic Imbalances: Perspectives on "Dark Matter"," BEA Papers 0068, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Who knew? People oppose austerity -- because the lump of labour fallacy! by Sandwichman, 2015-02-17 17:00:00
- The Luddites Had a Time Machine! (and other claims the truth or falsehood of which is not relevant) by Sandwichman, 2015-01-20 05:32:00
- This Just In! by Sandwichman, 2014-12-17 20:11:00
- David Cameron leads Britain into the 19th century by Sandwichman, 2014-10-14 21:47:00
- Climate Misconception #10: To set the proper climate policy we need to know the social cost of carbon by Peter Dorman, 2014-07-07 19:01:00
- Stutzer, Alois & Frey, Bruno S., 2004.
"Stress That Doesn't Pay: The Commuting Paradox,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1278, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stutzer, Alois & Frey, Bruno S., 2004. "Stress That Doesn't Pay: The Commuting Paradox," IZA Discussion Papers 1278, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Whack-a-Mole Tim and the Fixed Amount of Cheese-Eating Work Fallacio by Sandwichman, 2014-05-30 19:05:00
- Tim Kane: "Overtime, rooted in the LOL fallacy" by Sandwichman, 2014-03-20 05:27:00
- Basic Econometrics: Robots Demand Shorter Hours! by Sandwichman, 2014-01-29 22:52:00
- Labour Markets: "A crazy explanation for what is happening to workers" by Sandwichman, 2014-01-22 23:48:00
- Reification by kevin quinn, 2013-10-07 15:08:00
- Megan McArdle: As the Lump Crumbles... by Sandwichman, 2013-06-18 23:30:00
- A Few Critiques of Tim Taylor’s Historical Review of U.S. Government Deficits by ProGrowthLiberal, 2012-12-06 17:08:00
- Should We Panic Over the Level of Federal Debt? by ProGrowthLiberal, 2011-05-29 17:24:00
- Reframing Rebalancing by Peter Dorman, 2010-08-11 10:53:00
- Peter Dorman, 2007. "Low Savings or a High Trade Deficit?: >i>Which Tail Is Wagging Which?>/i>," Challenge, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 50(4), pages 49-64, August.
- Robert Leonard by kevin quinn, 2010-06-15 16:16:00
- Robert Leonard, 2010. "The Collapse of Interwar Vienna: Oskar Morgenstern’s Community, 1925 - 1950," ICER Working Papers 04-2010, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Fawcett: "The Regulation of the Hours of Labour by the State" (abridged) IV by Sandwichman, 2009-08-31 20:07:00
- Ohanian the Onanian by Sandwichman, 2009-08-29 22:03:00
- Paul Lanoie & François Raymond & Bruce S. Shearer, 1996. "Work Sharing and Productivity : Evidence from a Natural Experiment," CIRANO Working Papers 96s-06, CIRANO.
- Number One! by Sandwichman, 2009-08-02 03:22:00
- Only So Much Boilerplate to Go Round by Sandwichman, 2009-07-17 02:17:00
- Jobless Recovery v. Working Less by Sandwichman, 2009-07-10 18:39:00
- No Evidence that Business Week Economics Editor Knows What He is Talking About by Sandwichman, 2009-07-09 15:56:00
- The Danger of Boilerplate by Sandwichman, 2009-06-18 18:32:00
- Those Wacky Europeans! by Sandwichman, 2009-05-08 00:03:00
- Bailouts and JAWBS by Sandwichman, 2008-11-20 18:18:00