Blog aggregator for economics research
Eco NotepadThis page list the blog posts that were indexed on EconAcademics.Org, along with the mentioned research items or authors linked to IDEAS. In all, these are 2 blog posts referring to 5 distinct items or authors.
The complete blog can be found here: Eco Notepad
- To avoid shipwreck, imagine a "stranded-compensated" principle by nadine, 2020-12-02 16:32:53
- Cahen-Fourot, Louison & Campiglio, Emanuele & Dawkins, Elena & Godin, Antoine & Kemp-Benedict, Eric, 2019. "Capital stranding cascades: The impact of decarbonisation on productive asset utilisation," Ecological Economic Papers 18, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Historical lessons from large increases in government debt by GAILLARD, 2020-06-10 14:03:18
- Stephen Quinn, 2008. "Securitization of Sovereign Debt: Corporations as a Sovereign Debt Restructuring Mechanism in Britain, 1694-1750," Working Papers 200701, Texas Christian University, Department of Economics.
- Hautcoeur, Pierre-Cyrille & Sicsic, Pierre, 1999.
"Threat of a capital levy, expected devaluation and interest rates in France during the interwar period,"
European Review of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(1), pages 25-56, April.
- Hautcoeur, P. C. & Sicsic, P., 1998. "Threat of a capital levy, expected devaluation and interest rates in France during the interwar period," DELTA Working Papers 98-01, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Hautcoeur, P-C. & Sicsic, P., 1998. "Threat of a Capital Levy, Expected Devaluation and Interest Rates in France during the Interwar Period," Working papers 50, Banque de France.
- Pierre Sicsic
- Bignon, Vincent & Flandreau, Marc, 2018. "The Other Way: A Narrative History of the Bank of France," CEPR Discussion Papers 13138, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.