Blog aggregator for economics research
FiveThirtyEight EconomicsThis page list the blog posts that were indexed on EconAcademics.Org, along with the mentioned research items or authors linked to IDEAS. In all, these are 6 blog posts referring to 6 distinct items or authors.
The complete blog can be found here: FiveThirtyEight Economics
- Trump’s Tariffs Could Actually Work — If He Has A Plan by Evan Horowitz, 2018-03-13 09:58:43
- Walmsley, Terrie & Angel Aguiar & Badri Narayanan, 2012. "Introduction to the Global Trade Analysis Project and the GTAP Data Base," GTAP Working Papers 3965, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- To Ease The Student Debt Crisis, Hold Colleges Responsible by Doug Webber, 2017-04-06 15:00:45
- Ost, Ben & Pan, Weixiang & Webber, Douglas A., 2016. "The Returns to College Persistence for Marginal Students: Regression Discontinuity Evidence from University Dismissal Policies," IZA Discussion Papers 9799, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hosting The Olympics Is A Terrible Investment by Clay Dillow, 2016-08-15 20:35:38
- Andrew Zimbalist, 2015. "The Illusory Economic Gains from Hosting the Olympics World Cup," World Economics, World Economics, 1 Ivory Square, Plantation Wharf, London, United Kingdom, SW11 3UE, vol. 16(1), pages 35-42, January.
- Lessons From Brazil’s War on Poverty by Berk Özler, 2014-07-02 15:00:47
- Leonardo Gasparini & Guillero Cruces & Leopoldo Tornarolli, 2011.
"Recent Trends In Income Inequality In Latin America,"
THE LATIN AMERICAN AND CARIBBEAN ECONOMIC ASSOCIATION - LACEA, vol. 0(Spring 20), pages 147-201, January.
- Leonardo Gasparini & Guillermo Cruces & Leopoldo Tornarolli, 2009. "Recent trends in income inequality in Latin America," Working Papers 132, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Leonardo Gasparini & Guillero Cruces & Leopoldo Tornarolli, 2011. "Recent Trends In Income Inequality In Latin America," ECONOMIA JOURNAL, THE LATIN AMERICAN AND CARIBBEAN ECONOMIC ASSOCIATION - LACEA, vol. 0(Spring 20), pages 147-201, January.
- The Slow Death of American Entrepreneurship by Ben Casselman, 2014-05-15 16:39:30
- Douglas Holtz-Eakin & Chihwa Kao, 2003. "Entrepreneurship and Economic Growth: The Proof Is in the Productivity," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 50, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Why the Housing Bubble Tanked the Economy And the Tech Bubble Didnâ€™t by Amir Sufi, 2014-05-12 15:03:14
- David B. Gross & Nicholas S. Souleles, 2002. "Do Liquidity Constraints and Interest Rates Matter for Consumer Behavior? Evidence from Credit Card Data," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 117(1), pages 149-185.