Blog aggregator for economics research
governance across bordersThis page list the blog posts that were indexed on EconAcademics.Org, along with the mentioned research items or authors linked to IDEAS. In all, these are 5 blog posts referring to 5 distinct items or authors.
The complete blog can be found here: governance across borders
- The Art of Pointless and Misleading Microcredit Impact Evaluations by guestxborders, 2013-05-29 10:23:03
- Khandker, Shahidur R. & Samad, Hussain A., 2013. "Are microcredit participants in Bangladesh trapped in poverty and debt ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6404, The World Bank.
- Heresy or Opportunity? Book Review of �Confessions of a Microfinance Heretic� by philmader, 2012-07-10 12:59:10
- Save the Date: Bateman-Roodman Debate by philmader, 2012-01-23 14:50:12
- Jessica Schicks, 2010. "Microfinance Over-Indebtedness: Understanding its drivers and challenging the common myths," Working Papers CEB 10-048, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- False Histories: Microfinance and its non-Lineage of German Cooperative Banking by philmader, 2011-09-14 09:26:20
- Sean Turnell, 2005. "The Rise and Fall of Cooperative Credit in Colonial Burma," Research Papers 0509, Macquarie University, Department of Economics.
- The Mothership of Microfinance Impact Studies has landed by philmader, 2011-08-19 15:48:30
- Karlan, Dean & Zinman, Jonathan, 2009. "Expanding Microenterprise Credit Access: Randomized Supply Decisions to Estimate the Impacts in Manila," Working Papers 68, Yale University, Department of Economics.