Blog aggregator for economics research
Grist Business and TechnologyThis page list the blog posts that were indexed on EconAcademics.Org, along with the mentioned research items or authors linked to IDEAS. In all, these are 5 blog posts referring to 5 distinct items or authors.
The complete blog can be found here: Grist Business and Technology
- What methane and Harrison Ford have in common by Jack Lienke, 2014-10-10 09:15:44
- Marten, Alex L. & Newbold, Stephen C., 2012.
"Estimating the social cost of non-CO2 GHG emissions: Methane and nitrous oxide,"
Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 957-972.
- Alex L. Marten & Stephen C. Newbold, 2011. "Estimating the Social Cost of Non-CO2 GHG Emissions: Methane and Nitrous Oxide," NCEE Working Paper Series 201101, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, revised Feb 2011.
- Marten, Alex L. & Newbold, Stephen C., 2012. "Estimating the social cost of non-CO2 GHG emissions: Methane and nitrous oxide," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 957-972.
- Weâ€™re massively underestimating climate costs, experts warn by John Upton, 2014-06-16 23:10:04
- William D. Nordhaus, 1992. "The 'DICE' Model: Background and Structure of a Dynamic Integrated Climate-Economy Model of the Economics of Global Warming," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1009, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Locally owned businesses can help communities thrive â€” and survive climate change by Stacy Mitchell, 2013-04-26 11:25:54
- Is your stuff falling apart? Thank Walmart by (author unknown), 2011-11-11 14:45:55
- Schor, Juliet B., 2005. "Prices and quantities: Unsustainable consumption and the global economy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 309-320, November.
- Women, population, and the age of the âBlack Swanâ by (author unknown), 2011-10-03 11:14:56
- Agarwal, Bina, 2009. "Gender and forest conservation: The impact of women's participation in community forest governance," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(11), pages 2785-2799, September.