Blog aggregator for economics research
Healthcare EconomistThis page list the blog posts that were indexed on EconAcademics.Org, along with the mentioned research items or authors linked to IDEAS. In all, these are 7 blog posts referring to 7 distinct items or authors.
The complete blog can be found here: Healthcare Economist
- Virginia Hernanz & Franck Malherbet & Michele Pellizzari, 2004. "Take-Up of Welfare Benefits in OECD Countries: A Review of the Evidence," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 17, OECD Publishing.
- Pauly, Mark V, 1990. "The Rational Nonpurchase of Long-term-Care Insurance," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(1), pages 153-68, February.
- Bhattacharya, Soma & Alberini, Anna & Cropper, Maureen L., 2006.
"The value of mortality risk reductions in Delhi, India,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3995, The World Bank.
- Soma Bhattacharya & Anna Alberini & Maureen Cropper, 2007. "The value of mortality risk reductions in Delhi, India," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 21-47, February.
- Alberini, Anna & Bhattacharya, Soma & Cropper, Maureen L., 2006. "The Value of Mortality Risk Reductions in Delhi, India," Working paper 209, Regulation2point0.
- Christopher F Baum & Mark E Schaffer & Steven Stillman, 2002. "IVENDOG: Stata module to calculate Durbin-Wu-Hausman endogeneity test after ivreg," Statistical Software Components S494401, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 29 May 2007.