Blog aggregator for economics research
Huffington Post MoneyThis page list the blog posts that were indexed on EconAcademics.Org, along with the mentioned research items or authors linked to IDEAS. In all, these are 4 blog posts referring to 6 distinct items or authors.
The complete blog can be found here: Huffington Post Money
- Unequal and Unhappy by Aaron Pacitti, 2015-01-07 15:08:40
- J. Solnick, Sara & Hemenway, David, 1998. "Is more always better?: A survey on positional concerns," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 373-383, November.
- Jon D. Wisman, 2013.
"The Growth Trap, Ecological Devastation, and the Promise of Guaranteed Employment,"
M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 56(2), pages 53-78, March.
- Jon D. Wisman, 2012. "The Growth Trap, Ecological Devastation, and the Promise of Guaranteed Employment," Working Papers 2012-17, American University, Department of Economics.
- The Case for a Financial Transaction Tax by Sean McElwee, 2014-12-12 14:12:02
- Neil McCulloch & Grazia Pacillo, 2011. "The Tobin Tax A Review of the Evidence," Working Paper Series 1611, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- James Tobin, 1978.
"A Proposal for International Monetary Reform,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
506, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- This Is Your Brain on Money: Why America's Rich Think Differently Than the Rest of Us by Sean McElwee, 2014-10-18 17:08:22
- O'Reilly, Charles A. III & Doerr, Bernadette & Caldwell, David F. & Chatman, Jennifer A., 2013. "Narcissistic CEOs and Executive Compensation," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt6dt7p2pm, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Has Paper Money Outlived Its Purpose? by Stephen G. Cecchetti, 2014-09-02 15:37:48
- Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2014.
"Costs and Benefits to Phasing Out Paper Currency,"
NBER Working Papers
20126, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2014. "Costs and Benefits to Phasing Out Paper Currency," NBER Working Papers 20126, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.