Blog aggregator for economics research
iMFdirectThis page list the blog posts that were indexed on EconAcademics.Org, along with the mentioned research items or authors linked to IDEAS. In all, these are 3 blog posts referring to 8 distinct items or authors.
The complete blog can be found here: iMFdirect
- Peer Pressure: Tax Competition and Developing Economies by IMFBlog, 2017-07-11 16:09:42
- Seven Questions About The Recent Oil Price Slump by iMFdirect, 2014-12-22 16:18:37
- Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd..
- Lutz Kilian, 2009.
"Not All Oil Price Shocks Are Alike: Disentangling Demand and Supply Shocks in the Crude Oil Market,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 99(3), pages 1053-1069, June.
- Kilian, Lutz, 2006. "Not All Oil Price Shocks Are Alike: Disentangling Demand and Supply Shocks in the Crude Oil Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 5994, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Christiane Baumeister & Gert Peersman, 2013.
"The Role Of Time‐Varying Price Elasticities In Accounting For Volatility Changes In The Crude Oil Market,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(7), pages 1087-1109, November.
- Christiane Baumeister & Gert Peersman, 2011. "The Role of Time-Varying Price Elasticities in Accounting for Volatility Changes in the Crude Oil Market," Staff Working Papers 11-28, Bank of Canada.
- Energy Economics, Elsevier.
- American Economic Review, American Economic Association.
- Peersman, Gert & Van Robays, Ine, 2012.
"Cross-country differences in the effects of oil shocks,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 1532-1547.
- G. Peersman & I. Van Robays & -, 2009. "Cross-Country Differences in the Effects of Oil Shocks," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 09/629, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Gert Peersman & Ine Van Robays, 2010. "Cross-Country Differences in the Effects of Oil Shocks," CESifo Working Paper Series 3306, CESifo Group Munich.
- Year in Review: Lessons from HistoryâNo Way Back to Cheap, Easy Credit by iMFdirect, 2009-12-21 21:55:30
- Korteweg, Pieter, 1979. "Towards full employment and price stability : An assessment and appraisal of the OECD'S McCracken report," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 131-160, January.