Blog aggregator for economics research
Increasing Marginal Utility (Tom Bozzo)This page list the blog posts that were indexed on EconAcademics.Org, along with the mentioned research items or authors linked to IDEAS. In all, these are 8 blog posts referring to 7 distinct items or authors.
The complete blog can be found here: Increasing Marginal Utility (Tom Bozzo)
- Browsing Catharsis â€“ 03.26.14 by rhmurphy, 2014-03-26 12:00:53
- Dwight R. Lee, 2004. "The Minimum Wage Can Harm Workers by Reducing Unemployment," Journal of Labor Research, Transaction Publishers, vol. 25(4), pages 657-666, October.
- A few thoughts on the last 24 hours without all the facts by rhmurphy, 2013-04-19 19:50:07
- Jack Hirshleifer, 1984. "On the Emotions as Guarantors of Threats and Promises," UCLA Economics Working Papers 337, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Acemoglu and Robinson cite Leeson by rhmurphy, 2013-04-19 03:13:20
- Gene Callahan, 2011. "The Invisible Hook: The Hidden Economics of Pirates," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(3), pages 471-474.
- Landsburg as a test case for the difference between Dogmatic Libertarianism and Dogmatic Utilitarianism by rhmurphy, 2013-04-05 18:10:38
- Browsing Catharsis – 04.05.13 by rhmurphy, 2013-04-05 12:00:30
- Bhargava, Saurabh & Pathania, Vikram, 2007. "Driving Under the (Cellular) Influence: The Link Between Cell Phone Use and Vehicle Crashes," Working paper 549, Regulation2point0.
- What do patent reform and nation building have in common? by rhmurphy, 2012-10-28 22:55:27
- Aggregation problems don’t disappear under the exchange paradigm by rhmurphy, 2012-06-13 01:09:47
- The difficulty for Z-Goods by rhmurphy, 2012-04-28 04:18:00
- Cowen, Tyler, 1989. "Are all tastes constant and identical? : A critique of Stigler and Becker," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 127-135, January.