Blog aggregator for economics research
India at LSEThis page list the blog posts that were indexed on EconAcademics.Org, along with the mentioned research items or authors linked to IDEAS. In all, these are 5 blog posts referring to 5 distinct items or authors.
The complete blog can be found here: India at LSE
- Hazara Representation in Popular Culture by Anya Magotra, 2021-02-08 07:47:37
- Rab Nawaz Khan & Abdul Waheed Qureshi, 2018. "The Politics of Voice in the Stereotypical Representation of the Pashtun: A Critical Study of Khaled Hosseini’s Novels," Global Social Sciences Review, Humanity Only, vol. 3(2), pages 387-403, June.
- Railways and Indian economic development by Editor, 2013-04-29 12:45:53
- Hurd, John II, 1975. "Railways and the expansion of markets in India, 1861-1921," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 263-288, July.
- The battle for Golibar: Urban splintering in Mumbai by Editor, 2013-04-24 12:45:09
- COLIN McFARLANE & JONATHAN RUTHERFORD, 2008. "Political Infrastructures: Governing and Experiencing the Fabric of the City," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(2), pages 363-374, June.
- Labour tying arrangements: An enduring aspect of agrarian capitalism? by Editor, 2013-02-25 14:30:44
- Hart, Gillian, 1986. "Interlocking transactions : Obstacles, Precursors or Instruments of Agrarian Capitalism?," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 177-203, September.
- Indiaâ€™s economy: Shooting star or sprinter? by Editor, 2012-06-27 13:15:50
- repec:imf:imfwpa:11/163 is not listed on IDEAS