Blog aggregator for economics research
The IPKatThis page list the blog posts that were indexed on EconAcademics.Org, along with the mentioned research items or authors linked to IDEAS. In all, these are 5 blog posts referring to 4 distinct items or authors.
The complete blog can be found here: The IPKat
- Call to readers: let's talk about patent quality by firstname.lastname@example.org (Léon Dijkman), 2019-11-08 11:35:00
- Joachim Henkel & Hans Zischka, 2019. "How many patents are truly valid? Extent, causes, and remedies for latent patent invalidity," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 195-239, October.
- Standing on the Shoulders of Giant Nerds: IP in Games Stories by email@example.com (Nicola), 2012-07-18 19:30:00
- Katonomics 17: IP, incentives and growth by firstname.lastname@example.org (Jeremy), 2012-05-15 03:39:00
- Wednesday whimsies I by Jeremy, 2012-04-25 16:23:00
- RePEc:pra:mprapa:34646 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wednesday whimsies I by email@example.com (Jeremy), 2012-04-25 15:23:00
- repec:pra:mprapa:34646 is not listed on IDEAS