Blog aggregator for economics research
Knowledge ProblemThis page list the blog posts that were indexed on EconAcademics.Org, along with the mentioned research items or authors linked to IDEAS. In all, these are 7 blog posts referring to 8 distinct items or authors.
The complete blog can be found here: Knowledge Problem
- You should probably raise prices a bit during emergencies by Michael Giberson, 2015-01-28 17:48:40
- Abe, Naohito & Moriguchi, Chiaki & Inakura, Noriko, 2014. "The Effects of Natural Disasters on Prices and Purchasing Behaviors: The Case of the Great East Japan Earthquake," RCESR Discussion Paper Series DP14-1, Research Center for Economic and Social Risks, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Continuing debate over the economic origins of electric utility regulation by Michael Giberson, 2013-09-24 04:49:37
- Jarrell, Gregg A, 1978. "The Demand for State Regulation of the Electric Utility Industry," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 21(2), pages 269-95, October.
- Thomas Lyon & Nathan Wilson, 2012. "Capture or contract? The early years of electric utility regulation," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 225-241, December.
- More on efficient trade between power markets by Michael Giberson, 2010-05-12 20:06:36
- Giorgia Oggioni and Yves Smeers, 2010. "Degree of coordination in market-coupling and counter-trading," RSCAS Working Papers 2010/24, European University Institute.
- Frankel surveys the natural resource curse literature by Michael Giberson, 2010-03-03 19:50:52
- Somin and Lambert on the responsible use of the precautionary principle by lkiesling, 2009-12-12 15:39:41
- Suzi Kerr & Alexander Pfaff & Romina Cavatassi & Benjamin Davis & Leslie Lipper & Arturo Sanchez & Jason Timmins, 2004. "Effects of Poverty on Deforestation: Distinguishing behaviour from location," Working Papers 04-19, Agricultural and Development Economics Division of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO - ESA).
- Post-season tournament design: Seeding issues by Michael Giberson, 2009-10-26 13:01:21
- Friday football notes from Chris Dillow by Michael Giberson, 2009-09-04 19:18:21