Blog aggregator for economics research
MahalanobisThis page list the blog posts that were indexed on EconAcademics.Org, along with the mentioned research items or authors linked to IDEAS. In all, these are 6 blog posts referring to 6 distinct items or authors.
The complete blog can be found here: Mahalanobis
- The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press.
- U. A. Muller & M. M. Dacorogna & R. D. Dave & O. V. Pictet & R. B. Olsen & J.R. Ward, . "Fractals and Intrinsic Time - a Challenge to Econometricians," Working Papers 1993-08-16, Olsen and Associates.
- Hannes Winner, 2005. "Has Tax Competition Emerged in OECD Countries? Evidence from Panel Data," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 12(5), pages 667-687, September.
- Ted Miguel, 1999. "Ethnic Diversity, Mobility and School Funding: Theory and Evidence From Kenya," STICERD - Development Economics Papers - From 2008 this series has been superseded by Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers 14, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Hansen, Bruce E., 1992. "Testing for parameter instability in linear models," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 517-533, August.