Blog aggregator for economics research
MahalanobisThis page list the blog posts that were indexed on EconAcademics.Org, along with the mentioned research items or authors linked to IDEAS. In all, these are 6 blog posts referring to 6 distinct items or authors.
The complete blog can be found here: Mahalanobis
- Politically Incorrect Econ Theory by HedgeFundGuy, 2007-03-20 15:16:00
- repec:oup:qjecon:. is not listed on IDEAS
- Taylor Effect and Empirical Scaling Law :: Rmetrics by Mahalanobis, 2006-10-21 23:19:00
- U. A. Muller & M. M. Dacorogna & R. D. Dave & O. V. Pictet & R. B. Olsen & J.R. Ward, . "Fractals and Intrinsic Time - a Challenge to Econometricians," Working Papers 1993-08-16, Olsen and Associates.
- Has Tax Competition Emerged in OECD Countries? by Mahalanobis, 2006-07-02 15:33:00
- Hannes Winner, 2005. "Has Tax Competition Emerged in OECD Countries? Evidence from Panel Data," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 12(5), pages 667-687, September.
- Duke Lacrosse Incident Highlights Poor Race Relations by HedgeFundGuy, 2006-04-21 16:36:00
- Ted Miguel, 1999. "Ethnic Diversity, Mobility and School Funding: Theory and Evidence From Kenya," STICERD - Development Economics Papers - From 2008 this series has been superseded by Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers 14, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Some Mutual Fund Managers Have Alpha! by HedgeFundGuy, 2006-04-12 22:37:00
- Testing for Structural Change by Mahalanobis, 2006-02-12 00:18:00
- Hansen, Bruce E., 1992.
"Testing for parameter instability in linear models,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 517-533, August.
- Tom Doan, . "STABTEST: RATS procedure to perform Hansen's stability test for OLS," Statistical Software Components RTS00199, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Hansen, Bruce E., 1992. "Testing for parameter instability in linear models," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 517-533, August.