Blog aggregator for economics research
MasterResourceThis page list the blog posts that were indexed on EconAcademics.Org, along with the mentioned research items or authors linked to IDEAS. In all, these are 4 blog posts referring to 5 distinct items or authors.
The complete blog can be found here: MasterResource
- In Defense of Price ‘Gouging’ (lines and shortages are uneconomic, discriminatory) by mgiberson, 2015-01-28 07:00:46
- Abe, Naohito & Moriguchi, Chiaki & Inakura, Noriko, 2014. "The Effects of Natural Disasters on Prices and Purchasing Behaviors: The Case of the Great East Japan Earthquake," RCESR Discussion Paper Series DP14-1, Research Center for Economic and Social Risks, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- ‘Revenue-Neutral’ Carbon Tax: Merely Implausible or Mathematically Impossible? by jneeley, 2012-08-16 06:00:10
- Fighting Climate Alarmism in 1999: What’s New? by rbradley, 2010-11-12 06:00:38
- Shepard, Michael, 1999. "Turning the Climate Challenge into Business Opportunity," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 12(10), pages 82-84, December.
- The Electricity Journal, Elsevier.
- A recent study by the Manufacturer’s Alliance/MAPI finds that by mlewis, 2010-10-25 06:00:45