Blog aggregator for economics research
Megan McArdleThis page list the blog posts that were indexed on EconAcademics.Org, along with the mentioned research items or authors linked to IDEAS. In all, these are 2 blog posts referring to 3 distinct items or authors.
The complete blog can be found here: Megan McArdle
- Michelle Alexopoulos, 2010.
"Read All About it!! What happens following a technology shock?,"
tecipa-391, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Michelle Alexopoulos, 2011. "Read All about It!! What Happens Following a Technology Shock?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 101(4), pages 1144-79, June.
- Michelle Alexopoulos, 2004. "Read All About it: What happens following a technology shock," 2004 Meeting Papers 56, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Michelle Alexopoulos & Jon Cohen, 2009. "The Media is the Measure: Technical change and employment, 1909-49," Working Papers tecipa-351, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Martin Feldstein, 1999.
"Tax Avoidance And The Deadweight Loss Of The Income Tax,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 81(4), pages 674-680, November.
- Martin Feldstein, 1995. "Tax Avoidance and the Deadweight Loss of the Income Tax," NBER Working Papers 5055, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.