Blog aggregator for economics research
Mike Norman EconomicsThis page list the blog posts that were indexed on EconAcademics.Org, along with the mentioned research items or authors linked to IDEAS. In all, these are 8 blog posts referring to 10 distinct items or authors.
The complete blog can be found here: Mike Norman Economics
- Chris Dillow — Real wages & inflation by firstname.lastname@example.org (Mike Norman), 2015-01-24 02:26:00
- Robert J. Barro, 2012.
"Inflation and Economic Growth,"
CEMA Working Papers
568, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Robert J. Barro, 2012. "Inflation and Economic Growth," CEMA Working Papers 568, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Chris Dillow — In Praise Of Complexity Economics by email@example.com (Mike Norman), 2015-01-01 18:47:00
- Charles Noussair
- Noussair, C.N. & Tucker, S., 2013. "Experimental Research On Asset Pricing," Discussion Paper 2013-020, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Prakash Loungani, 2000.
"How Accurate Are Private Sector Forecasts; Cross-Country Evidence From Consensus Forecasts of Output Growth,"
IMF Working Papers
00/77, International Monetary Fund.
- Loungani, Prakash, 2001. "How accurate are private sector forecasts? Cross-country evidence from consensus forecasts of output growth," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 419-432.
- Cameron Murray â€” Corrupting Piketty in the 21st century by Tom Hickey, 2014-04-25 00:02:00
- Brendan Markey-Towler & John Foster, 2013. "Why economic theory has little to say about the causes and effects of inequality," Discussion Papers Series 476, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Chris Dillow - Ignorance by Tom Hickey, 2013-11-06 18:13:00
- Roy, Devjani & Zeckhauser, Richard, 2013. "Ignorance: Lessons from the Laboratory of Literature," Working Paper Series rwp13-039, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Why Do We Do These Things? Good question. For The Answer, Look In Your House of Mirrors ... VERY Carefully. by Roger Erickson, 2013-08-12 14:13:00
- Herrmann, Andrea M., 2008. "On the discrepancies between macro and micro level identification of competitive strategies," MPIfG Discussion Paper 08/6, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Noah Smith — DSGE vs. Weather Forecasting by Tom Hickey, 2012-04-18 15:54:00
- Where James K. Galbraith Slays the IGBC Bogeyman by Tom Hickey, 2011-05-05 22:27:00
- Stephanie Kelton, 2011. "Limitations of the Government Budget Constraint: Users vs. Issuers of the Currency," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 58(1), pages 57-66, March.
- Plan B: Interview with Lester Brown about Collapse by Tom Hickey, 2011-03-28 18:46:00
- Randall Wray, 1993.
"Government Deficits, Liquidity Preference, and Schumpeterian Innovation,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
wp_99, Levy Economics Institute.
- L. Randall Wray, 1999. "Government Deficits, Liquidity Preference, and Schumpeterian Innovation," Macroeconomics 9907005, EconWPA.
- Randall Wray, 1993. "Government Deficits, Liquidity Preference, and Schumpeterian Innovation," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_99, Levy Economics Institute.