Blog aggregator for economics research
Multiplier EffectThis page list the blog posts that were indexed on EconAcademics.Org, along with the mentioned research items or authors linked to IDEAS. In all, these are 4 blog posts referring to 4 distinct items or authors.
The complete blog can be found here: Multiplier Effect
- ECB: The Ultimate Enforcer of the European Neoliberal Project? by C. J. Polychroniou, 2015-01-28 19:17:30
- Bill Lucarelli, 2011. "German neomercantilism and the European sovereign debt crisis," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 34(2), pages 205-224, January.
- Did Ms. Rousseff’s Epiphany Come Too Late? by Michael Stephens, 2014-10-15 15:30:17
- Will the U.S. recover lost output and jobs? by Gennaro Zezza, 2011-01-12 12:00:00
- Philip Arestis, 2009. "New Consensus Macroeconomics: A Critical Appraisal," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_564, Levy Economics Institute.
- A crisis of evasion by Gennaro Zezza, 2010-05-08 12:00:00
- Schneider, Friedrich G., 2007. "Shadow Economies and Corruption All Over the World: New Estimates for 145 Countries," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy, vol. 1, pages 1-66.