Blog aggregator for economics research
The New Arthurian EconomicsThis page list the blog posts that were indexed on EconAcademics.Org, along with the mentioned research items or authors linked to IDEAS. In all, these are 9 blog posts referring to 6 distinct items or authors.
The complete blog can be found here: The New Arthurian Economics
- "The impact of private debt on economic growth" by The Arthurian, 2017-03-09 09:00:00
- Illicit use of the Hodrick-Prescott? by The Arthurian, 2016-08-17 11:05:00
- Less aimless, a closer look by The Arthurian, 2016-05-25 08:00:00
- This one ends badly by The Arthurian, 2015-09-07 08:00:00
- John Munro: Debasement as a necessary defense by The Arthurian, 2015-05-01 08:00:00
- Æ› by The Arthurian, 2014-03-19 08:00:00
- MACROECONOMIC POLICY IN THE 1960s by The Arthurian, 2014-02-07 09:00:00
- W. Robert Brazelton, 2003. "The Council of Economic Advisors and the "Full Employment Budget Concept": Keyserling before Heller!," The Journal of Economics, Missouri Valley Economic Association, vol. 29(2), pages 87-102.
- Seeing for myself by The Arthurian, 2013-04-12 08:00:00
- De-Trending by The Arthurian, 2013-04-07 08:00:00
- Kurt Annen, 2006.
"HP-Filter Excel Add-In,"
165, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles.
- Morten O. Ravn & Harald Uhlig, 2002. "On adjusting the Hodrick-Prescott filter for the frequency of observations," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 84(2), pages 371-375.
- Kurt Annen, 2006. "HP-Filter Excel Add-In," QM&RBC Codes 165, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles.