Blog aggregator for economics research
The Numbers GuyThis page list the blog posts that were indexed on EconAcademics.Org, along with the mentioned research items or authors linked to IDEAS. In all, these are 4 blog posts referring to 5 distinct items or authors.
The complete blog can be found here: The Numbers Guy
- John W. Dawson & John J. Seater, 2009. "Federal Regulation and Aggregate Economic Growth," Working Papers 09-02, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- LICERIO, Enedina & FULLERTON, Thomas M. Jr. & CLARK, Don P., 2010. "Empirical Evidence Regarding Regulatory Burdens And Global Income Performance," Estudios Economicos de Desarrollo Internacional, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 10(2), pages 5-32.
- Stuart A. Gabriel & Joe P. Mattey & William L. Wascher, 1996.
"Compensating differentials and evolution of the quality-of-life among U.S. states,"
Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory
96-07, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Gabriel, Stuart A. & Mattey, Joe P. & Wascher, William L., 2003. "Compensating differentials and evolution in the quality-of-life among U.S. states," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 619-649, September.
- Andreas Diekmann, 2005.
"Not the First Digit! Using Benford’s Law to Detect Fraudulent Scientific Data,"
- Andreas Diekmann, 2007. "Not the First Digit! Using Benford's Law to Detect Fraudulent Scientif ic Data," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 34(3), pages 321-329.
- Daniel Albalate, 2006.
"Lowering blood alcohol content levels to save lives, the european experience,"
IREA Working Papers
200603, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Dec 2006.
- Daniel Albalate, 2006. "Lowering blood alcohol content levels to save lives: The european experience," Working Papers CREAP20006-07, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Dec 2006.