Blog aggregator for economics research
Our Word is Our WeaponThis page list the blog posts that were indexed on EconAcademics.Org, along with the mentioned research items or authors linked to IDEAS. In all, these are 9 blog posts referring to 13 distinct items or authors.
The complete blog can be found here: Our Word is Our Weapon
- Dora L. Costa & Matthew E. Kahn, 2011.
"Electricity Consumption and Durable Housing: Understanding Cohort Effects,"
NBER Working Papers
16732, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dora L. Costa & Matthew E. Kahn, 2011. "Electricity Consumption and Durable Housing: Understanding Cohort Effects," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 101(3), pages 88-92, May.
- Steven N. Durlauf, 1995.
"Neighborhood Feedbacks, Endogenous Stratification, and Income Inequality,"
95-07-061, Santa Fe Institute.
- Motamed, Mesbah J. & Florax, Raymond J.G.M. & Masters, William J., 2009. "Geography and Economic Transition: Global Spatial Analysis at the Grid Cell Level," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49589, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Kelly, Morgan, 1997.
"The Dynamics of Smithian Growth,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 112(3), pages 939-64, August.
- Kelly, Morgan, 2001. " Linkages, Thresholds, and Development," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 39-53, March.
- Morgan Kelly, 2005. "The Invention of Invention," Working Papers 200515, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Andrew W. Lo & Mark T. Mueller, 2010. "WARNING: Physics Envy May Be Hazardous To Your Wealth!," Quantitative Finance Papers 1003.2688, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2010.
- Robert C. Allen, 2007.
"The Industrial Revolution in Miniature: The Spinning Jenny in Britain, France, and India,"
Economics Series Working Papers
375, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Allen, Robert C., 2009. "The Industrial Revolution in Miniature: The Spinning Jenny in Britain, France, and India," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 69(04), pages 901-927, December.
- Robert C. Allen, 2008. "A Review of Gregory Clark's A Farewell to Alms: A Brief Economic History of the World," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 46(4), pages 946-73, December.
- Nathan Nunn, 2004. "Slavery, Institutional Development, and Long-Run Growth in Africa, 1400--2000," International Trade 0411007, EconWPA.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Andrei Shleifer, 2001.
"A Case for Quantity Regulation,"
NBER Working Papers
8184, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Andrei Shleifer, 2001. "A Case for Quantity Regulation," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1909, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.