Blog aggregator for economics research
Up FrontThis page list the blog posts that were indexed on EconAcademics.Org, along with the mentioned research items or authors linked to IDEAS. In all, these are 5 blog posts referring to 5 distinct items or authors.
The complete blog can be found here: Up Front
- How having unemployed parents affects children’s future well-being by Milena Nikolova, Boris Nikolaev, 2018-07-13 21:35:38
- Nikolova, Milena & Nikolaev, Boris N., 2018. "Family matters: involuntary parental unemployment during childhood and subjective well-being later in life," GLO Discussion Paper Series 212, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Global Supply Chains: Large Firms Aren’t Stingy by Dany Bahar, 2014-10-30 17:22:00
- The Patent System: Mend, Donâ€™t End by Jonathan Rothwell, 2013-02-11 22:00:00
- Kenneth L. Sokoloff & Naomi R. Lamoreaux, 2001. "Market Trade in Patents and the Rise of a Class of Specialized Inventors in the 19th-Century United States," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(2), pages 39-44, May.
- Top Research Institutions and Long-Run Regional Prosperity by Jonathan Rothwell, 2012-09-24 19:00:00
- Zucker, Lynne G. & Darby, Michael R. & Furner, Jonathan & Liu, Robert C. & Ma, Hongyan, 2007.
"Minerva unbound: Knowledge stocks, knowledge flows and new knowledge production,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 850-863, July.
- Lynne G. Zucker & Michael R. Darby & Jonathan Furner & Robert C. Liu & Hongyan Ma, 2006. "Minerva Unbound: Knowledge Stocks, Knowledge Flows and New Knowledge Production," NBER Working Papers 12669, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zucker, Lynne G. & Darby, Michael R. & Furner, Jonathan & Liu, Robert C. & Ma, Hongyan, 2007. "Minerva unbound: Knowledge stocks, knowledge flows and new knowledge production," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 850-863, July.
- The Social Costs of Anti-Density Zoning by Jonathan Rothwell, 2012-04-19 15:38:00