Blog aggregator for economics research
Working EconomicsThis page list the blog posts that were indexed on EconAcademics.Org, along with the mentioned research items or authors linked to IDEAS. In all, these are 7 blog posts referring to 7 distinct items or authors.
The complete blog can be found here: Working Economics
- Renegotiating NAFTA is putting lipstick on a pig by Robert E. Scott, 2017-08-21 15:29:10
- Robert E. Scott, 2014. "The effects of NAFTA on US trade, jobs, and investment, 1993â€“2013," Review of Keynesian Economics, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 2(4), pages 429-441, October.
- Increasing the Minimum Wage to $10.10 Will Make Low-Wage Workers and Their Families Better Off by Heidi Shierholz, 2014-02-14 16:29:14
- Hristos Doucouliagos & T.D. Stanley, 2008.
"Publication Selection Bias in Minimum-Wage Research? A Meta-Regression Analysis,"
2008_14, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Hristos Doucouliagos & T. D. Stanley, 2009. "Publication Selection Bias in Minimum-Wage Research? A Meta-Regression Analysis," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 47(2), pages 406-428, 06.
- Hristos Doucouliagos & T.D. Stanley, 2008. "Publication Selection Bias in Minimum-Wage Research? A Meta-Regression Analysis," Economics Series 2008_14, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Are the job polarization data robust? by Heidi Shierholz, 2013-01-18 14:49:40
- Lefter, Alexandru & Sand, Benjamin M., 2011. "Job Polarization in the U.S.: A Reassessment of the Evidence from the 1980s and 1990s," Economics Working Paper Series 1103, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Occupation employment trends and wage inequality: What the long view tells us by Lawrence Mishel, 2013-01-15 17:09:40
- Handbook of Labor Economics, Elsevier.
- What do Social Security, Medicare and public investments have in common? They make us richer by Josh Bivens, 2012-08-22 20:29:46
- Racial inequality and the black homicide rate by Algernon Austin, 2012-05-02 20:12:02
- Mark Gius, 2009. "The effect of gun ownership rates on homicide rates: a state-level analysis," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(17), pages 1687-1690.
- Nine reasons to invest more in the nation’s infrastructure by epollack, 2011-09-27 14:48:10
- James Heintz, 2010. "The impact of public capital on the US private economy: new evidence and analysis," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(5), pages 619-632.