Blog aggregator for economics research
Zero HedgeThis page list the blog posts that were indexed on EconAcademics.Org, along with the mentioned research items or authors linked to IDEAS. In all, these are 3 blog posts referring to 3 distinct items or authors.
The complete blog can be found here: Zero Hedge
- 10 Reasons Why Reserve Currency Status Is An "Exorbitant Burden" by Tyler Durden, 2014-10-06 23:01:12
- Kenneth Austin, 2014. "Systemic equilibrium in a Bretton Woods II-type international monetary system: the special roles of reserve issuers and reserve accumulators," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 36(4), pages 607-634, July.
- The U.S. Has REPEATEDLY Defaulted by George Washington, 2013-10-14 05:49:51
- Zivney, Terry L & Marcus, Richard D, 1989. "The Day the United States Defaulted on Treasury Bills," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 24(3), pages 475-89, August.
- Guest Post: Nicholas Taleb Against Establishment Economists by Tyler Durden, 2013-05-02 22:35:41